We have officially 10 days left before we meet once again. The first day of school for all K-5th grade students is August 8. As we embark upon a new year, here are a few updates:
- Magnet Orientation is July 28, 2022 from 3-5 for Magnet Families Only.
- Parent and Student Orientation is July 28, 2022 from 5-7 p.m.
- Don't forget to download the NEW Park Forest App to stay in communication with the school. All updates will be here, please enable the push notification.
- Pre- K students will have a staggered schedule. Please click here to acknowledge when your child will attend on the week of August 8th.
- There will be a Mandatory Pre-K meeting on August 8th at 9:30 a.m. in the Pre K quad.
- All Kindergarten students will attend on August 8. There is NO staggered entry for students this year. Kindergarten attendance is now mandatory per the new state Legislative. A bill signed by Governor Edwards will make kindergarten mandatory in the state . The new law states that, children who turn 5 by September 30th are required to attend kindergarten.
- Don't forget to fill out the NO Opt out form for transportation purposes.